Monday, December 10, 2012

Studio Render

Had an old studio lighting setup, so I imported the dragon and messed about with a render. Still need to get better about rendering and lighting setups. But this was about 10 minutes rendering time, and the same amount of time in photoshop messing about with levels, and color balance. It would probably take a lot longer if I upped the sampling on it, but I get impatient, and rather be sculpting more cool things instead of rendering. 

I need better ways to render and show off my work, in less time. The final image is what counts, but I haven't figured out the best workflow that I like for getting an image result I like. This is close, but lacks a lot of the sharpness I'd like to get more of.




2 comments:

Scribbles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scribbles said...

So Awesome!